F/Fs

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My realitionship with my family is great. We live just three women in my house, because my parents are divorced. So, I live with my mother and my little sister. We have two dogs and two mices, that are like part of the family too. We have so much fun together, we have really long conversations. Also we share almost everything.
They know almost everything about me. If I`m sad, my sister and my mother know it immediately, even when I`m trying to hide my feelings. I love them.
But I can`t forget my dad. He is awsome. He`s there everytime I need him. We don`t live together now, so I go to visit him to his office or we go out together on weekends. He`s always happy to see me and my sister.
They are very important for me because they taught me everything. My personality is a reflection of what I`ve learned from them. They are also one of my biggest suport, they are always there for me.

I don`t have a lot of friends. I got really closed to my classmates in college, I`m part of a little group of fun lovely people. We are always together in classes and out, we always go out to drink coffee and have nice conversations. They are Camii, Yoyi, Valentina and Nacho. They are so important, they listen and understand me. Without them I would be always bored and alone in university, too.
My best friend is Nacho, part of my group. We have a special kind of trust, because I can tell him everything I`m thinking. Talking to Nacho it`s like speaking to myself.
We are friends since just a couple of months. We are studying the same career, but we were not classmates and we never talked. Past term we started to be together in some subjects, and we realized that we have fun together. It was quite weird, because we got really close in just a few weeks. But thank god it happened!

Family and friends are both important. But being honest, I can`t keep friends for a long time xD. I think the real reason is that I`ve never had close important friends as I do now. So family have influenced my life more than friends.
I had a best friend before, five years ago, called Juan. We started to get really close, until we fell in love. Now he`s my boyfriend and we`ve been together for 4 years. He`s my biggest support and nobody else knows me better than he does

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment