Poor ICEI

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh my gosh. Our faculty needs help!
It`s quite difficult to study here sometimes because we have to deal with the absence of elemental things, like cameras, space and computers. We have to bring our computers of huge cameras, and that`s dangerous. They could break down on he bus or something like that.
Computers need improvement. Our PCs have to be fast, with basic programs like Word, audacity and photoshop and with internet access. But that`s now our case. When I have a class on the lab, I run to get a nice computer. I`m so lucky this computer is actually working xD
When we had to print pictures on the photo lab, we had to struggle again. The lab is so small. We had to be five people in there to work properly, but there are sixty students in the class. With 40 degrees of temperature. It was uncomfortable and people started to act stupidly. I`m so glad It`s over.
We need more cameras. All kind of cameras. In the future, we will work with cameras everyday and we have to get familiar with them. I don`t know any, just the little one that people have in home. For making our photography homework, we needed a big camera. But there were just two here. How can we work with two cameras if we are sixty people?
It`s so hard to deal with this situation because there`s a big problem with money distribution. I have no idea where the problem starts. I`m sorry, but I`m not really into improving this place or something, I just come here to study and that`s all. If I had the answers, I would be interested in politics and being part of the CECo.
If we had improvements, studying here would be easier. We could make a better work.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment